Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Senior Project Demo'd and Documentation posted

I visited Dr. Griggs this afternoon and demonstrated the database application for final submittal. This benchmark concludes the work done for my senior project credit.

We went over the issues that I was confronted with throughout the duration of the project, showed the database tables and constraints and also the working front-end of the system. We discussed the areas where the business rules of the organization for which this database was designed caused the design to deviate from a perfect textbook example of a database management system.

I handed in the final paperwork and also posted it on my site at the CSU's server http://129.65.91.72/enash/

I'll be looking to enhance the design and functionality with the information gleaned from BUS496 next quarter by making the SQL database accessible via a .asp or .php interface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home